Sunday, November 8, 2009

A few days, a month, and two to go....

My last post ended with the words, "See you in a few days or so." I guess a month must count as "or so". I have been keeping up, just not posting, so here's a month in one fell swoop. A boring post, though, as I haven't been taking pictures, just lots of notes.

I did have one more shopping spree, during which I bought a sweater, two skirts, a book and 3 CDs. So, if I add those 7 things to the 31 days I am behind and add in 1 poodle skirt and a pair of cat's eye glasses, I have 40 things to get rid of.

So, here's a list:
7 books, 3 necklaces, 2 candle holders, 1 wallet, 1 tv antenna, 1 radio antenna, 1 broken fairy trinket, 1 computer mouse, 1 cell phone ear piece, 1 pair headphones, 8 useless cords, 1 exercise ball, 1 toothbrush holder, 1 Palm Tungsten, 3 cookbooks, 1 CD player, 4 pair of jammies and 2 night shirts.

That's 41 things. So I'm good through tomorrow.

I am actually beginning to find it a little difficult to find things to discard. I have just under 2 months to go and Christmas is in there, so I'll have to toss at least 60 things. It's going to be interesting....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....