Friday, January 1, 2010

Success and a Happy New Year!

How wonderful to enter a new year, a new decade on a success! When I started this project, it was almost a lark. I was desperate to get some order in my apartment, and so made a rash decision. About a month into the year, I decided to really dedicate myself to completing the task. I slipped along the way, had two major shopping sprees and a few good jags at bookstores, but I always managed to get myself back on track. I am actually beginning 2010 with at least 365 fewer items in my possession than I had when 2009 began! I had my doubts (as did many others, I know *grin*), but I DID IT!!!!!!

And now, I have for the last entry: 4 days, one new coat, a digital video player and a dashboard mount for my GPS.

Thus, I am getting rid of one coat, one robe, a sweater, a broken CD mount, 2 shawls, and a pair of gloves. Just to be on the safe side, in case I have missed a day or two (or an acquisition or two) I am also getting rid of a few pairs of pajamas and five books.

And so we begin a new year. Be happy, be healthy, and be wonderful!

I'm going shopping....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....