Sunday, May 9, 2010

Falling off the wagon....

It seems I have been falling off lot of wagons lately. Two in particular come to mind.

I fell off the fitness one in April. I had massive allergies that turned into a horrid head cold and dropped into my chest. And now? All healthy and yet still not back at the gym. I am, however, determined to get back on the wagon ~ the elliptical, actually ~ this week.

The poetry wagon stalled at the same time as the fitness one. Between exhaustion, stress, sneezing and cold meds, I just fell into a writer's block. Ah well, my actual goal was to get writing again, and here I am! Watch for Haiku Monday to be back tomorrow....

It's been a crazy few weeks of work and preparing for the big trip ~ Ireland in 17 days!! I'm going to try to blog ~ write, express, vent, diary, whatever you call it ~ more. I have a few projects in mind. I just need something to keep me on track.

Once back from Ireland I plan to go on an Oscar film exploration. Reviews, thoughts, sneers and other musings will most likely follow....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....