Thursday, June 25, 2009

A book buying expedition or two...


Well, I finally cracked. I have been doing pretty well in the "not buying stuff" department, and last weekend, I cracked. Actually, it started 2 weekends ago and culminated last weekend in a true shopping spree.

But first, I have several days to account for, 16 to be exact. For those 16 days, I have decided to get rid of 16 t-shirts. And this is what a pile of 16 t-shirts looks like:



Now for the shopping spree. I bought, over the past two weeks, 11 books:

One of them, Brida, I have started and don't like. So that one is going straight to the library and I'm not going to count it. However, I also bought two hair sticks which brings the total up to 12.

So, I'll get rid of 2 shower curtains (both the same bright, garish fish design):


One bodice that bled badly when it was washed (by the seamstress's directions, I might add...):


And one Trivial Pursuit Book Lovers edition:


A pair of flip flops that are too small:


A blue sweater t-shirt:


2 tan tops that I never wear:


2 sweaters:


And 2 matching tanks:


and that catches me up. I'll have a slew of garb to account for after his weekend, though, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Ok.....you can toss all the rest but please, for the love of Neptune, step away from the bodice.................
;)
xoxoxox

Visitors So Far....