Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Falling back into the routines....

It has been 70 days since my last post. Summer has come and gone. Faire has passed into the past. I have been very neglectful of my blog, and I am sorry for that. I have been a very good girl, though. I have been keeping track of the days and packing stuff up to get rid of. I have also been keeping track of all the things I acquired. It's mostly garb and other faire accessories.

This is going to be a very boring post. No pictures; just a couple of lists. First, the list of things I acquired over the past 2 months. Some of this I made, some I bought, some was gifted:
6 skirts, 1 bodice, 4 pair of bloomers, 3 chemises, 1 capelet, 2 pockets, 1 feather fan, 1 leather mask, 2 flower garlands, 1 mead mug, 2 ceramic mugs, 4 CDs, 3 books (yes, only 3 books!!), 1 camp coffee maker, 1 electric kettle, 1 pair of pewter candlesticks, and 1 wooden claddagh wall hanging.

That's 35 things. Added to the 70 days, and I have to toss (or recycle, donate, etc.) 105 things.

So, here's the list:
9 pair of shoes, 9 purses, 17 plates, 1 sugar thing from a diner, 9 bowls, 1 flask, 2 fancy hair comb sets, 1 pink satin pouch, 4 necklaces, 1 watch, 5 pair earrings, 16 stray earrings, 9 pins, 1 bracelet, 11 charms, 3 glass candle holders, 6 pair capris.

That's 105 things. And I am now caught up. I am going to really try to stay up on the project from now on. I am, after all, 2/3 of the way through. Wow. I might actually make it!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....