Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall and Festivals and Faires, oh my!

It's been a busy few weeks. Last weekend was the Syracuse Irish Festival. What a great time! Wonderful music, great food, tasty ale, and I got to share it with some of my favourite people. And of course, there was shopping. This past weekend was the Niagara Celtic Festival in Olcott, an event I look forward to every year. More great music, more great food, lots of ale and many more of my favourite people. And, of course, more shopping.

I'll post in two sections. First, I have 15 days to account for. It's that time of year, and I have been going through clothes again. I have so many things that I just don't wear! So I am getting rid of 15 summer tops.


Next, I have all the stuff I bought and that was given to me. That includes a sweater, a shawl, a mug, 2 books, 9 CDs and a DVD. Here are some pics of most of the stuff.


This is the mug and most of the CDs (I left 2 at work).


This is what happens when you forget to click the "respond" buttin in the Columbia House email. *sigh* I guess it could be worse.


And here's the sweater, the books and Bailey.

That's a total of 15 more things. So, I'm getting rid of:


2 sweatshirts, 3 sweaters, 1 tshirt, 1 denim shirt, 1 summer top, and 1 chemise

And:


4 skirts, 1 tank top and a dress.

I probably missed a day or an item (or 2 or 3 of each) somewhere over the past few weeks and months, so I have decided to toss a few extras, just to make sure.
So, as a bonus I am adding this stuff to the bag to the Rescue mission:

4 t-shirts, 4 pairs of pajamas, 3 tanks and a skirt.

That should do it for now. I'm almost 3/4 of the way through, and I really think I might make it!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....