Friday, December 12, 2008

Holding Back

Almost exactly three weeks from today my big plan goes into action, and I find myself wandering through my apartment and wanting to sort things, organize things, and get rid of things now. I guess making the plan and setting the rules has kicked me into "hyper-nesting" mode. Today was really tough, as I had the day off from work and spent the time cleaning and decorating for Christmas. I actually had to keep reminding myself that I am going to need to keep some stuff to get rid of during 2009, or I'll be left with nothing by the time my plan commences! I never thought I'd be telling myself not to give in to the urge to purge. :)
I just hope the desire to organize lasts at least another 3 weeks so I can get started with a bang.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This shall be entertaining. Just don't get rid of Bailey!

MissLorieO said...

No worries. Bailey's on the short list of "things to keep no matter what". Just don't tell him, or it will go to his head and he'll be unmanageable. :)

Anonymous said...

Knowing full well how much you enjoy being the pack rat, I am proud of you for trying to unclutter your life. Just be careful it does become addicting. Then you end up obsessive compulsive like me. :0)

Visitors So Far....