Thursday, January 1, 2009

And so we begin....

After weeks of planning and thinking and anticipating and looking forward to the start of my year of living simply, I find myself overwhelmed by the pressure. I have built this up in my m ind so much that it seems my first item must be something symbolic, something meaningful, something perfect. And so, of course, i find myself unable to pick something. I'm still thinking on it.

I will confess that I had a few moments of panic on Christmas. Not that I had so much new stuff, but that next year I'll have to get rid of so much extra stuff all in one day! Ah well, I guess I won't worry about December yet. It's really just another way to put off beginning this year.

And just like that it comes to me! The first thing to get rid of is the 2008 calendars! And so I have begun my quest for a more simple and much less cluttered life.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....