Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Organizing items

One of my major goals this year is to be more organized. I really want to have some order in my guest room, my apartment, my life. With that in mind, I went to the store today ~ Big Lots, and they're not kidding with that name ~ and bought an organizing cabinet with three drawers (for wrapping and crafty things), and two 10 gallon rubbermaid totes (one for camping stuff the other for, um, something).

This, of course, means I have to get rid of 3 more things today. So, I've picked 3 more cookbooks: Easy Cooking for Today, The Complete Step by Step American Cookbook, and Hershey's Easy Baking (I have the complete Hershey's cookbook, so this one was easy).

One of these days I'll run out of cookbooks I am willing to get rid of; but for now, this works.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....