Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching up

I know what you're thinking.... Jeez, she's only been at it a week and a half, and she's slacking already?! And if you're thinking that, well, I guess you do know me pretty well. I'm not the strongest person when it comes to self-improvement or resolutions. At least, I didn't used to be (or maybe I just never gave myself enough time and credit ~ after all, I have been smoke-free for over 20 weeks now). But this time, I actually wasn't slacking, I was just away for the weekend. :)

So now it's time to catch up. And what a conglomeration of items I have to toss tonight. I'll be honest here, I went to Barnes and Noble this weekend, and I bought 3 new books. So, in addition to the 4 items I need to get rid of for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I need 3 extras for the new books.

Here's what I've selected for the 7 items necessary to catch me back up to date:



One pair of old and cracked sneakers with shredded insoles (to be tossed), one pair of brown fake leather boots that are 1/2 size too small ~ never buy boots while you're wearing nylons rather than socks (to be donated), one heart shaped keychain that I have no idea where it came from ~ it lights up when you squeeze it (to be tossed), one rechargable battery charger (to be given to my b and sil) and 3 cookbooks (to be donated).

And just like that, I am caught up! So far, so good. And so far, it feels pretty good.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....