Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jade Dragonfly

Sounds like such an elegant item, doesn't it? Jade Dragonfly. Very pretty, very fancy, very glamorous.



Nope. Sorry. Just a tube of lotion. Glycerine Hand Therapy, actually. I am a bit obsessed with moisturizing, and my hands are a particular target for excessive lotioning (is that even a word??). So naturally, I tend to collect things with which to moisturize. Thus, I have an extensive collection of lotions, potions and creams. Most of them will be kept, as most of them will be used. Not this one, however; I just don't like the scent ~ too musky, I think. Not sure where I got it, not sure when or why. But every time I use it I start sneezing and wheezing and have to wash my hands and start over with something else. So, out it goes.

And an aside:
Just a quick note about the list I am compiling in the sidebar ~ Things No Longer Mine. This is the list of things I am getting rid of as the year progresses. (Yeah, I know, I tend to state the obvious). The items in the list that are followed by a double asterisk are the ones I'm getting rid of because of new acquisitions.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....