Thursday, January 8, 2009

Storage solutions??

Here's a question for you: when does the storage solution become part of the problem? When you have SO MUCH of it that you can't store it any more. I was looking for a simple rubbermaid container today, so I could take some scones to work. It turned into the impossible hunt for a matching dish and cover. See evidence (and this is just the BIG containers):


So, in the name of haste and frustration, I pulled out the sherbet containers and (after a several minute hunt) found the proper covers, and out they go. I'm going out on a limb and guessing that no one wants them (doesn't everyone have a varied collection of containers that are saved because they are so perfect for.... something?), so they'll be recycled. I could only find 2 actual sherbet containers which is suspect, so if I find more along the way, I'll just toss them and consider them already counted.



Stay tuned for.... Cool Whip containers! Coming soon to a blog near you....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....