Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's a racquet

A racquetball racquet, that is.

I found it tucked away in the "guest room." (I put that phrase in quotes, as no guest ever sees, much less stays in, my guest room. Not yet, anyway. That's part of the project, to get the guest room up to guest standards.)

So, anyway, I was looking for something else, and came across my old racquetball racquet. A bit dusty; it hasn't been used in years. Hmmm, I wonder where the handle loop went? Ah well I'm not kidding anyone ~ I won't be back on the court any time soon.

I've got some catching up to do. It's been a busy, crazy few days with unexpected overnight trips and a long day of work. By my count, I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get through. So this is the first of four posts today. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....