Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gelato and Cool Whip

Not at the same time, of course. Part two of catching up for the weekend is a combination entry for Saturday and Sunday. And we're back to the storage containers. I was looking for a rubbermaid container for some leftover cheesecake (I know, hard to believe there would be any leftover cheesecake *grin*), and here is what I found:



Actually, that doesn't look too bad. It's been much worse. But I decided it needed a bit of a clean out, so I pulled the Cool Whip containers and the gelato containers to recycle.



Actually, this is a good chance to let you know how much I LOVE Palazzolo's gelato. It is about the best I have ever had. If you have a chance, get some! It's pricey, but worth it for a bit of a splurge. My favorite is the cappuccino with the chocolate covered espresso beans. And I'm not even being paid to say that. :)

No comments:

Visitors So Far....