Monday, January 26, 2009

Unmentionables

I went shopping this weekend. Mostly for things for other people. But I did get a few things for me. A couple of pairs of new pajamas (I got rid of a couple of old pairs in exchange), some new socks (got rid of some old ones), and a new rug for the bathroom (the old one was disintegrating, so out it went).

And I got a few pair of underwear. TMI? Oh well. At least I didn't take a picture.

You see, the thing is, when I went to put them away and pull a few pairs to toss in trade, I decided to sort the whole drawer out. And I found panties that are too big, too small, too old, uncomfortable, too lacy, sans elastic in vital areas, and other issues that rend them unwearable. In total, I pulled 15 pairs to toss. So I decided that was good enough to count as an item. After all, I only bought 4 pairs.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....