Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring fever, spring break, springing out all over the place

Yes, it's spring break in our schools. Which means that the kids are all pouring in to the Children's Room. I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. I have been very busy over the past week. Went to see Sunshine Cleaning with my mom and two aunts. Wonderful film! Mom and I went to the SU lacrosse game (we won) ~ Go SU! Also went to see Sweeney Todd (on stage) ~ LOVED it! What a strange, fantastic, sad, dark, funny, gruesome, twisted and wonderful show. Spectacular! Easter was great, a whole day with my family and my Dan. And now we're deep into vacation week and Book Fair.

I didn't even realize I had let this slip for so long! I have been discarding items all week, and keeping track as usual, though. Now it's time to catch up. Six days; six things. A few sweaters, a couple of shirts and a pair of boots. Nothing terribly exciting. Nothing earth-shattering. Nothing even really worth writing about. Just things that either don't fit or that I just don't wear anymore.

See:













That's it for now. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....