Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stuck in an elevator with My mom

The question was who would I want to be stuck in an elevator with, and why.

My mom
We have so much planning to do for our next trip! We would certainly not be bored and we wouldn't run out of things to talk about. Besides which, there is just never enough mom and me time.

My Dan
I guess that would be one test of the strength of our relationship. Traveling together and spending great lengths of time together voluntarily is one thing. Being stuck? Quite another. But something tells me we'd be okay. And we also wouldn't be bored. :)

Merlyn
We have so much catching up to do!! And we're both accomplished story tellers (yes, I mean that in many different ways *grin*), so we'd keep each other well-entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stuck on an elevator? Hmmm...sounds like fun! I know we could find something to occupy our time, Darlin'! Hopefully, it would stay stuck for a while. ;-)

Visitors So Far....