Wednesday, April 22, 2009

28 days and counting....

Until my vacation. My trip to Ireland with my Dan. And wow do I need a vacation. This has been a rough spring. I have been so tired, and I am sure part of it is that I'm burning out at work. Hopefully this vacation will revive me and give me back some inspiration. If not, I'm not sure what I'll do.

Big news. We're going to the voters. The library, that is. We need a boost to the budget (we're running pretty close to the 2001 budget, very short staffed and very low materials budgets, among other things). I have a link, but I left it at work. I'll post it tomorrow.

{Okay, it's tomorrow now. Here's the link: http://voteyesforourlibrary.org/jervis}

Anyways, I have some catching up to do. I haven't bought anything, so I have just the day to day things to toss. And here they are.

A fan way past its prime.


Two pair of sandals. I just don't wear white shoes.


A too fuzzy green turtleneck sweater.


A cream sweater that I always think i am going to wear, but I never do.


I also gave away a book this past weekend and didn't log it. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson. It's making the rounds of the family right now with instructions to keep it going and then donate it somewhere when everyone has read it.

So, that's it for now. I'm caught up to today. I'd like to say that I'll do a better job of keeping track, but, well, we all know how that goes. :)

Have a good hump day!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....