Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 4 ~ Back on track

Sometimes timing is everything. This is week 4 of "the plan" and the change is to keep a food diary. Luckily I have kept one of those for a while now, so I shall use this free week to focus on bringing all four of the changes to strength in my regular weekly life.

Let's recap, shall we? I'm doing pretty well, just some tweaking should do it. Drinking water throughout my day has become second nature (I even found myself drinking the 64-92 oz. in the city last week), so that one's all set. I have set myself a regular bedtime routine, now I just need to stick with it (it's not that I can't; I just don't always want to). The movement one is still kind of new to my everyday life, as I spent last week in NYC and didn't really focus on the plan. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have a better grasp of the plan and be ready to move on.

The week in NY was a blast! I ate what I wanted, drank lots of beer (and water *grin*), walked up 5th Avenue and down Broadway, shopped, cheered, laughed and did I mention I ate all week? The games were good (well, most of them), although SU's road was over one game too soon. We visited the lions ~ Patience and Fortitude ~ at the New York Public Library, explored ToysRUs and FAO Schwartz for treats and gifts, and rode to the top of the biggest Macy's in the world (4 Starbucks in one store, yikes!). We took the train to the World Trade Center and visited the 9/11 Memorial. We ate at Carmine's for Italian and Lucy's for Mexican. We made memories to last through our whole lives.

And now we prepare for the road to the Final Four. Number one seed in the East isn't too shabby. Go SU!! I think I'll go drink some water.

Thanks for listening.


1 comment:

Merlyn Mischief said...

I'm still with you honey :)

Visitors So Far....