Monday, November 8, 2010

Starting over

It has come to my attention that this poor little blog has sat here, unattended and unloved, for far too long. I have been writing a little more lately, and it is time to get back to being organized. I am working on new projects for next year (which actually starts sooner than it seems possible). More on those later.

For now, I will try to post some of my haiku, some of my thoughts, and some of my ideas here.

And, as it is Haiku Monday, here's one for today, and the few before that, as well. Enjoy!

This one really expresses how I have been feeling these past days:

Sunshine in my eyes~
A bright beginning energized.
Life makes me aware.

And here's one from last Monday, November 1:

Frost is in the air.
The time for sweaters is here.
Darkness approaches.


That shall do it for this Monday night.
As always, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....