Thursday, October 9, 2014

Allergy season, an alphabet



Ode to allergy season. Ok, so it's not really an ode, but I just don't have the energy to do a cross stitch sampler, so here's my offering to the goddess of hay fever.

A is for Allergies, Allegra and Achoo!
B is for Blah,
C is for Coughing, Congested and Could it be Consumption?
D is for Drip ... drip ... drip
E is for Enough!
F is for Frost, which I wish would come Freeze!
G is for Gesundheit.
H is for Headaches, Hay fever and Hugs. Lots of hugs.
I is for Icepacks, Ice cream and Ice cold toes.
J is for Jitters from too much tea and too many drugs.
K is for Kleenex (see T below).
L is for Lemon honey tea.
M is for Mucus,
N is for Nose, Nyquil and Naps.
O is for Open windows (and half Open eyes).
P is for Pollen.
Q is for Quiet, please!
R is for Runny (eyes, nose, you name it),
S is for Swollen (see R above) and Sudafed.
T is for Tissues.  Lots of tissues.
U is for Uncomfortable
V is for Vicks Vapo-Rub
W is for Watery (ditto R and W) and Wish it Would stop.
X is for eXcuse me, I sneezed. Again.
Y is for Yawn, and Yup this sucks.
Z is for Zzzzzzzzzzz.....


Hope you're having a less congested Thursday than I am.
Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....