Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Fuzzy

Wow, as long and frustrating as this week was, it doesn't seem possible that it's Friday already!  I hope you had a great week.

I got some good workouts in this week, but I need to not pressure myself too much out of the starting gate.  It's only been a week.  It's unreasonable to expect that I have lost 15 pounds and have rock hard abs already.  Right?  RIGHT??!!  Yes, I know.  Give it time.  *sigh*

Ah well, here's your Friday Fuzzy:


This one is of Bailey with a Syracuse bandanna, but I figured orange was good for the Orioles, too.  They are playing tonight in the first game of the ALCS.  Go O's!!!

That's it for this week.  I hope you have a fabulous long weekend planned, or at least something fun.  We're heading to the PA Ren Fest to take a gander at their new royalty.  They have gone in a new direction and have a young Henry VIII and Queen Catherine of Aragon, and this I just have to see!  I'm sure there will be a fun report to give.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....