Monday, January 24, 2011

Frozen haiku

So, here we are again. Back to the project, back to the haiku, back to the blog. It's been a couple of weeks since I was online with my laptop, and that gave me some good thinking time. I've decided to make a few adjustments. I am dropping the daily journal entry. It just wasn't inspiring me to write, and that was the reason for it. I am really enjoying the letter and card writing, though, and so I am keeping up with that.

I haven't started the collaging yet, as I am still collecting magazines and haven't had a chance to start cutting them up. That shall start this week sometime.

I am still pulling the daily Law of Attraction card, and enjoying it very much.

I am back to the haiku now, as well.

Here's today's:

Steps crunch in the dark;
even the air is frozen.
Hibernation nights.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Merlyn Mischief said...

Enjoying your writing, miss it when you don't post. Have made some adjustments to my committments too. I'm glad you are going to collage...it would be a perfect thing for the Creativity Circles (which are being booked for the 1st Sunday of every month...till summer probably) Hope you can make one.

Visitors So Far....