Thursday, January 20, 2011

If it's not one thing, it's everything else

I have good intentions. Really, I do. I have every good intention to go back to the gym, to start eating better again, to keep my house organized, to put myself first sometimes, and to keep up with my projects. Well, I have started eating better again, my house is fairly organized, and I do put myself first (sometimes). I haven't been back to the gym yet, but the plan is still there. And I shall shortly be back to the blogging projects.

You see, I was on vacation last week. Sounds exciting, huh? It wasn't. Don't get me wrong, it was never supposed to be exciting. It was supposed to be a relaxing, rejuvenating week; and so it was. It was also supposed to be a writing week, but the fates were not on my side there. My very first actual vacation day, last Monday, started out with a glass of orange juice to the laptop. Just like that, the week of blogging went up in a puff of smoke (well, down in a sludge of juice, actually, but you get the point).

Today I took delivery of my new laptop. Sounds exciting once again, huh? It's really not. I had only had the last one for about 10 months, and this new one isn't even an upgrade. It is EXACTLY the same, with the sole exception of all my files. They are still on the old one, awaiting the weekend and hopefully a successful operation and transfer of data.

So, long story a little longer, the project shall commence tomorrow. Barring juice, loss of connection and laziness, that is. Until then, have a good night.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....