Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunny winter smiles

Today dawned gorgeous ~ crisp, clear, bright blue skies, white puffy clouds and a frosting of snow on everything. It was cold, boy it was cold (still is, actually); but it was really the perfect winter day. The snow was even light enough for me to shovel quickly before I headed off to work.

The whole day was touched by the sparkle of the snow. Things just went WELL. Nothing in particular happened, it just all happened the way it was supposed to. Patrons came in with actual reference questions, I helped three people figure out how to get library eBooks on their new eReaders, and one of my colleagues announced very good news (for her, it's good news; for us, not so much, but I am exceedingly happy for her). I even got in and out of the grocery store quickly with everything (and only everything on my list), plus a beautiful bunch of fresh flowers for the apartment. Vacation starts in two days, and here I sit writing at my new antique desk.

Life is good.

Haiku:
Sunshine on snowflakes,
trees frosted with icy dust.
Winter's settled in.

Journal Jar:
Would you like to be informed of the circumstances of your death, including when?

This one is easy. No.

Attraction card:
As I Am Segment Intending, I Am Attracting
The way you feel is your point of attraction. And so, the value of Segment Intending is that you pouse many times during your day to say: This is what I want and expect from this segment of my life experience. And as you set forth those powerful thoughts, you will attract into your experience what you want.


I hope you had as good a day as I did.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....