Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busting the Carbs

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am beginning to really focus on nutrition and diet. That's diet, as in what I eat and how much of it ~ not diet as in deprivation and starvation and no chocolate. I have a great app on my iPod to count calories and nutrition. And so far it seems to be working. I'm beginning to be more conscious of portion size and it's making me very aware of quality versus quantity.

So, for Tuesday, I'm donationg 3 books to the library, all on carb counting and protein dieting. (I'm getting rid of all 3 in one day because I also got my digital TV converters yesterday, so I have to discard an extra 2 things.)

And here they are:



That's it for Tuesday. I'll be back later for today's entry.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....