Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thursday seems a week away

It's been a quick and busy week and weekend, and somehow I let the blog slip past. So I find myself playing catch up once again.

Nothing very exciting went away in the past few days.

Thursday it was a bunch of never (or rarely) worn headbands. The ones in the multipacks that just sat in the basket collecting dust.


Friday's item was a set of cute little garden things, painted and decorative. The have been in my kitchen for the past five years or so. I have been recently redecorating a bit, more Celtic less clutter. They were a perfect item to give to my boss for her church's rummage sale.


This is the pattern. Very pretty, but I'm just a little tired of them.



For Saturday, I added the guest room clock to the list. It has been hanging in the room with a dead battery for a few years now. I guess it's a safe bet that it's an unnecessary possession.


And so I am caught up to today, Sunday. I still have to decide what to discard today, so I'll be back later.
:)

No comments:

Visitors So Far....