Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bits and pieces of leather

I've been away from my computer for a few days, so I have a bit of catching up to do. Five days' worth, actually. Here goes....

I mentioned in the last post that I have a lot of jewelry. Well, I also have a lot of hair things. Bands, bows, clips, barrettes, etc. I have already posted about a few of them, and now it's time for more. I have some terrific hair things from my days as a biker chick. I haven't worn them in years, and I am quite sure I never will again. So for the next two items I am getting rid of these:

Black leather hair wrap with a barrette back and purple and silver beads. This one is a lot prettier than the picture shows. I used to wear it all the time to stop my hair feom getting all tangled on the back of the bike.


Black leather hair wrap with a barrette vback and red and silver beads.

I am counting them as two individual items because they were each selected at different times (and I paid a pretty penny for them, too.) I almost kept the purple one, but I just know I won't wear it again. I'm putting these in the box of things to perhaps sell, perhaps give away. (If you want one, let me know *grin*)

Actually, now that I am thinking of it, I have a ton of leather packed away ~ jackets, vests, chaps, even a duster. Hmmm, I should start sorting through that stuff, too. Ah well, that's a job for another day (or week).

So, that's it for Friday and Saturday. Stay tuned for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday....

No comments:

Visitors So Far....