Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hair Supply

This was a busy weekend, but I managed to get through it with only 2 new acquisitions. I went to Borders BookStore and bought the book Katherine of Aragon by Jean Plaidy. I also went to the Syracuse basketball game in the Carrier Dome and got a new travel mug. So, in addition to yesterday and today, I have 2 extra items to toss.

This week it's hair stuff. I have been cleaning out the hair accessories in my basket, and have stockpiled lots of it to discard. Here's the first 4 hair entries.

These are two stretchy headbands that I bought thinking they'd be good for pulling my hair back for facials and the like. Nope. My hair is too fine for them to stay put.


This is one of my former favourite barrettes. It broke a while back and I have been unable to fix it. I have finally given up trying and so out it goes.


These are much too big for my hair and have sat on my dresser for as long as i have had them. Unused. Out they go.


Unused, unwanted, unneeded ponytailers. I have lots that I do use, but these are going.


And there we go. Four things out the door and I'm caught up.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....