Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunglasses for Sunday...

...and Monday, too. (And even an extra pair)

I was going through a "junk" drawer earlier, and you know that always turns into a much bigger job than intended. I found stuff I thought was lost, stuff I'm not sure what it is, and I also found my stash of no longer (or never) used sunglasses.

Now mind you, I wear sunglasses all year long, and I can never remember where I set them. So I have a lot of sunglasses. For today (and yesterday) I'm going to deal with three pair. (Sunday, Monday and to make up for my Valentine's Day gift from my luv.)

I got a lovely Celtic charm necklace, so I have to get rid of something extra this weekend. I think it's worth it, though. It's a crane, for protection:


So here are the three sunglasses I'm getting rid of.

There's these, which are just too big for my face:


These, which are pretty self-explanatory. Yes, those are rhinestones in the corners:


And these, which I just don't like:


And so we start another week. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and long weekend!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....