Thursday, March 5, 2009

Catching up....

I guess it's time to catch up and get ready for another weekend. I have a real variety of items today (for Tuesday - Thursday).

I'm not sure how this one slipped past my notice when I went through my DVDs a few months ago (Yes, that's right, I actually went through and got rid of about 50 DVDs BEFORE I started this. What was I thinking??). Ah well, it's caught and it counts now, and it's going to my nephews. I was going to crop the pic, but Bailey wanted to say, "Hi," too.


Next I have this gorgeous candle.

Just look at the detail on the decoration:

Unfortunately, it's a scent that gives me a headache. I like the scent a lot, but have learned from past experience that it does not like me. So, I am going to give it to my Dan this weekend. I seem to recall he likes this scent ~ he can just burn it when I'm not there. :)

Next we have a cookbook that I have never used. Out it goes.


Well, that gets me through today. And just so I am all caught up before the weekend gets here, I'm adding one more for Friday. It's a small Christmas ornament, a snow globe. Cute, huh?

But my name is spelled wrong on it. *sigh*

Ta for now!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....