Sunday, March 29, 2009

A crazy week and we're back to Sunday

This was quite a week. Crazy busy at work. A fantastic night at the theater to see The Drowsy Chaperone. That's a terrifically fun show that I highly recommend for any musical fan. Then there was the week in NCAA Basketball. *sigh* Well, the Big East has 2 in the Final Four, but my beloved SU Orange are home and awaiting next season. Ah well. Go 'Nova! Go UConn! Go Pitt... Wait, yes, that right, Pitt lost, too. *smirk*

Ok, I have a whole week's worth of stuff to give away, plus one for a gift. More on the gift in a minute. For the week, I have decided to give a handful of DVDs to the library. There's eight of them, for a full seven day week. A fair trade, I think.

They aren't even opened. They have been sitting, collecting dust, in my living room for ages. They have lately been doing duty as the stop for my exercise ball. They do a bang up job of keeping it from rolling around the room. I guess I can find another ball stop. Maybe my hand weights; then perhaps I'll remember to use them. :)

I do have one acquisition to make up for this week. I actually received it 2 weeks ago, and promptly forgot to log it. I got it home and hung it up right away. Here it is:

It is a doily my grandmother crocheted in 1978, just before her death. My mom framed it for me, and that's why I hung it up immediately. I just love it. Enough to part with a pair of shoes, even.

These are nearly new. Very cute. very comfy. But they have little gold buckles and I never wear gold. So, out they go.

And that's it for the week. I'll try to get back on track and do a better job of regular reporting. No promises, mind. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! More work to catch up with on Friday!

Visitors So Far....