Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping Spree (part 2), paying the piper....

And so the time has come to pay for the shopping in which I indulged this past weekend. At last count, I have 17 items to select to be discarded, including today. Here's what I've got:

Four belts. A black one, a wide brown, a silver southwestern one, and a sparkly silver one:


Four purses. A silver one, a blue one and two biker saddlebag style.




A "bitch" bracelet from my days on the back of a bike. Seriously, what was I thinking?


A little bitty pair of dolphin earrings.


A broken dragonfly necklace charm.


A broken necklace. I liked this one a lot. I have no idea how it got broken or where the missing parts are.


Two gold pins, in perfect working order, but they are gold. I'll find someone to give these to, I'm sure.


A broken thistle pin. This one isn't from my travels or anything, it was just a pretty pin that broke.


Ditto, this Irish horseshoe pin.


A southwest style necklace that I have rarely worn, and not at all in the past several years.


And, finally, a tiny hummingbird charm. Very pretty, but hummingbirds just aren't my thing.


This brings me to a grand total of 17 items, some to toss, some to gift, some to donate. I'm now caught up to today. Huzzah!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....