Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tossing spring? Nah....

Not tossing spring, just getting rid of a few spring things that I don't use anymore. This is a set of tulip decorations ~ a basket (makes a great candy dish!) and a pillar candle base. I bought them together, so I'll count them as one.

Here's a close-up of the tulips. It really is a cute set. It just doesn't go with any of my decor at all.



I did make one purchase today. Technically it is for Bailey, but I'll count it. It's a spray adapter for the tub to make bath time easier.


In return I am getting rid of this lightweight robe. It used to be part of a set, but the nightie has long since gone away. I have several lightweight robes and this one never gets worn anymore. I'm packing this to take to Ireland and will leave it behind at the end of the trip. It will make a nice lounging robe for mornings and evenings.


That will do it for today. Good night!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....