Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Must stop shopping....

I had another shopping spree this weekend. The stuff I got is all pretty boring, and most of it is practical. A lot of it is even helping me to organize and economize.

Let's see, I bought: 2 rubbermaid tubs, 1 plastic storage chest with drawers (for craft stuff), an extension cord, an adapter for the car so I can plug my iPod and cell phone in a the same time, a little organizer for coupons, a set of solar lights for the yard and a set of cushions for the kitchen chairs. That's 8 things. Plus I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (today) to account for. A total of 12 things. So, here we go....

I'll start by saying that I have a multitude of tote bags. I'm willing to part with these three for now. This one is from the Book of the Month Club.

This one is from a library vendor, JanWay.

And this one is from a NYLA annual conference.


Next we have this collection of hangers that I never use. Note the funky tops. They all came with 2 piece clothing sets, and I was so sure I'd use them. Nope.


These are ponchos. Four of them; a blue one, a cream one, a purple one and a black one. I used to wear them all the time. Not any more.


My old motorcycle helmet.


And finally, three never used stuffed friends that are being donated to the local women's shelter for any kids that may be there. It's a scary world, and a stuffed friend can make it seem a little softer. I know; I still have the one that was given to me after my fire.


That's it. Twelve things out the door. Now I am going to stop shopping for a while!

Go SU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Visitors So Far....