Friday, December 3, 2010

Day three....

I almost forgot! This doesn't bode well for the project down the road, but I almost forgot already! :)


~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

Heart beats in my throat.
Wondering, waiting.... Refresh.
tingles.... There it is!



~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

Today, I thank the unknown patron who, when seeing me with my hands full walking up to the door of the library, stopped in the cold to hold the door for me. It was a nice gesture made with a smile. I thanked her and we went on our way, but the small things have a way of staying with you.

~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt:
What are your favorite colors, flowers, foods, activities, hobbies?

Hmmm....
Colors: greens, dark purple, dark blues
Flowers: carnations, wild flowers, sunflowers
Foods: Chocolate
Activities: Faires and festivals, movies, music
Hobbies: Cooking, sewing, reading, crafts

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....