Friday, December 10, 2010

To regret or not to regret....

I've got nothing clever to say about Thursday. It was a day, unlike any other. And yet, it went on, like any other. So, with no further ado, I give you day 9.

~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

Some days are just meh.
This was not one of those days.
But now it's over.


~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

I thank Tara. She is one of the moms who has been coming in with her kids for story time, and we have become friends over the past few years. She always has a story, a laugh or a smile; I look forward to her visits every week, and her kids give the best hugs and high fives. (And she gave me the most gorgeous bracelet for Christmas.) So, I thank Tara for her smiles and her friendship.


~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt: What one thing in your life do you regret the most?

This is a tough one. I really don't have any regrets, per se. I have learned that they are really a waste of time and energy. Regrets are a force of negativity, and this project is geared to positive energy. That being said, I guess if I had to pick something I would say I regret any hurt I may have caused people over the years, any heart I may have broken, any tears I may have brought on. There is no way to go through life undamaged, and there is no way to live and love without inflicting pain, but I am sorry for any I have caused. And for any I may cause.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....