Monday, December 13, 2010

Lucky thirteen?

Well, I have always liked 13. Whenever anyone asks me my lucky or favourite number, it's the first one I think of, the first one I list. I love Friday the 13th (the day, the movie). I know not why, I care not why; it works for me. *grin*

So, I give you lucky post number thirteen....


~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

Tired of writing
about the horrid weather.
Is that all there is?

~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

Today I thanked someone privately (that is likely to happen now and then, but not often)

~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt: Describe a perfect spring day and activities on that day.

(Okay, first let me say that I do not open and look at the journal prompt until after I have written the haiku. This is coincidence? Luck? See, it's the thirteen effect!)

So, a perfect spring day. I think I'll brainstorm and dream this one as I go rather than thinking too much about it. It's late spring. Warm, sunny and green. There is a light breeze. I am walking Bailey in a park, a picnic awaits, with friends and lovers (like that wonderful scene in Camelot). There are flowers and trees, there is music, there is wine and laughter. The air smells fresh and clean and soft. There is a waterfall, a stream, a bonfire for later. There are no cares and there is not a cloud in the sky.

Oh, wow. I want that day!

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

You are such a beautiful person..........
;)

Visitors So Far....