Monday, December 6, 2010

Fore! (um, I mean four....)

No, I didn't go golfing on Saturday. I did watch a few minutes of the most gloriously sunny, green, tropical golf being played with my dad, though. It made me remember spring.

I am catching up a bit as I was gone the past few days on holiday adventures. Saturday was a visit to the nephews, a shopping excursion at the big Craft Show and an exciting (too exciting) game at the Dome. It was also day four.


~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

Remembering green,
warm breezes drift through my mind.
Outside, the snow falls.


~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

Saturday was a wonderful day with my mom. We laughed and shopped and played and yelled and cheered and dropped exhausted at the end of the long day. For Saturday, I'd like to thank her for the best friendship I could imagine.

~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt: Would you stay in a marriage if you could not have sex?

This is such a loaded question. There are so many factors to consider, and sex is such a subjective word. Is there desire, but no fulfillment? Is there nothing but cold rejection? Is there a physical difficulty? The answer concerning each of these would be so different, and when you add in factors such as emotion, long-lastedness, companionship, other physical intimacies....
I am fully unable to give a yes or no answer to this prompt, and thus leave you with the first (but probably not the last) "It depends...."

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Noni said...

Thanks, sweetie, I had a great day (weekend) too. Looking forward to Friday and our pedicures!

Visitors So Far....