Monday, December 13, 2010

Day twelve.

Day twelve.

~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

Sometimes it's easy,
words flow like molten silver.
And sometimes, it's not.

~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

Sunday, I thanked two of my favourite people, my favourite librarians, my favourite bloggers (Debra and Beverly) for their words of encouragement.

~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt:
What is erotic for you? Use words to show what you mean.

Well, I have never been good at writing erotica (and yes, I have tried). I know good erotica when I read (or watch) it, but I just don't have the knack. Erotic to me is in a look, a touch, a taste, a scent. It is a single note of music that brings forth a flood of song. It is individual and encompassing, it evokes memory and creates fantasy. It is a dream when you cannot close your eyes and you feel flush start from the toes and flow through the fingertips. Erotic is knowing there is a spark, waiting for the flame and surviving the fire. Erotic is life and life is erotic.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....