Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's go SU! Ahem, sorry, back to the blog....

Ah, Tuesday. Day seven. A whole week I have been at this project, and I feel it has already been good for me. I am thinking about the weekly projects I am going to add in January, as well as the monthlies I'll add in February. I have also been more aware of the people to whom I might owe a thank you, and there are a lot of them.

Okay, on to day seven....


~*~ First, I will write an haiku every day.

The season begins,
time for cheers, yelling and hope.
Ready for the game!


~*~ Second, I will thank someone for something every day.

I thank one of my neighbors, no idea which one, for shoveling a nice path from the porch to the garage. It made the walk to my car much nicer, easier, and less snowy this morning and ditto back to the house again this evening.


~*~ Third, I shall use my journal jar every day.

Prompt: If you were to be cremated, where would you want your ashes scattered?

This is another easy one, because I have actually given it some thought. One part I would like scattered on Fern Lake, one part in Ireland, and another part in the HIghlands.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Visitors So Far....